Efficient and almost maintenance-free aeration system for deep aeration tanks
Jet aeration system in a wastewater treatment plant in the oil recycling industry (Recyc-Oil in Wielsbeke, Belgium). This jet aeration system is combined with a heat exchanger for maximum energy recovery. Recyc-Oil has meanwhile, already installed a second jet aeration system in its wastewater treatment plant. Read why below:
Jet aeration system in wastewater treatment for the oil recycling industry
Deep basin aeration with a carefree system? It is possible, this system is specially designed for deep aeration basins.
One of the big advantages of the jet aeration system are the unequalled operational reliability:
- no moving parts in the aeration zone
- all materials in the biology section are made of high quality glassfiber reinforced polyester
- the support elements are made of stainless steel 316
- with minimal corrosion as a result
The mixing process during denitrification is made by centrifugal pumps, installed outside the basin. As a result, no mixing parts are present inside the basin.
The lifetime of this aeration equipment is several decades in normal circumstances, at a 24/7 operational regime.
Aeration system for deep basin aeration: the advantages in a nutshell
- Low installed cost
- Low energy cost
- Low maintenance cost, obstruction unsensitive, no moving parts in the aeration basin
- High oxygen transfer efficiency
- Superior mixing capacities, without extra mixing and without extra oxygen supply (anoxic periods)
- Frost unsensitive
- Low foam formation sensitivity
- Very suitable for use in deep aeration basins
- Superior Process Performance
- Superior Corrosion and Abrasion Resistance (corrosion resistant material use in the aeration basins – FRP/SS)
Want to learn more about our jet aeration solutions?